What is Acrylic Stucco?
Acrylic stucco comprises acrylic resins or polymers, sand, and crushed quartz- sand being the only shared material between acrylic and traditional stucco cement. Surrey Stucco LTD delivers the best acrylic stucco installation services.
Features Of Acrylic Stucco
- Acrylic stucco resembles gritty paint. It is also known as elastomeric stucco, synthetic stucco, or even exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS).
- One of the most acrylic stuccos appreciated traits is that it comes in a large variety of different, vibrant colors, many more than traditional stucco cement. You can achieve a lot of different textures, but not as many as stucco cement.
- Because acrylic stucco is made from synthetic, inorganic material and is also somewhat newer to the market, many homeowners wonder if you can paint acrylic stucco-like you can paint traditional cement-based stucco.
- Then there is the concern that saturating the stucco cement will prevent the porous surface from breathing and releasing moisture like it needs to. You can also run into paint failures if you take on a DIY project and do not prep the surface, including fixing hairline cracks.
- The cost of Acrylic stuccos is much higher than traditional stucco cement. Acrylic stuccos are also known as synthetic stucco. Cement stucco, unlike synthetic stucco, is a natural material made with sand, lime, and cement mixer.
- We will continue to handle the entire process throughout the build.
- We follow a systematic process so that the homeowner can relax and enjoy the process, confident that the project will be complete on time and within budget.
Cement stucco and acrylic stucco start the same way by installing building paper and then applying stucco coating. For applying acrylic stucco, the paint is first primed with a primer coat to seal small cracks or indents on the walls. The walls are then uniformly coated with it.
Surrey Stucco LTD delivers the acrylic stucco installation. We implement the most exceptional technologies in our work. Unlike our competition, we are a champion of eco-friendly solutions. Our renovation process is environmentally conscious through and through.